Before installing the theme and setting up the content, please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress installed. The theme should work with previous versions (although WordPress 3 is required), but my advice is to update as soon as possible.
Once you are ready, login into the WordPress admin and follow the steps below:
The ZIP file that you downloaded from wpforests.com will be used for your theme installation. There are two ways to install the theme:
The Easy Install
1. Navigate to Appearance > Themes within the WordPress admin panel.
2. Select the “Install Themes” tab at the top.
3. Choose the Upload option near the top.
4. Choose the .zip file that you got from wpforests.com (the downloaded WordPress theme) from your computer and click “Install Now”.
5. Activate the theme after it has uploaded successfully.
The Traditional Install
1. Unzip the ZIP file (The WordPress Theme File) that you downloaded from wpforests.com.
2. Next you will need an FTP program such as Filezilla.
3. Login to your server using the FTP software.
4. Upload the theme in to the /wp-content/themes/ directory.
5. Navigate to Appearance > Themes within the WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
You are done!